Introduction To Kred
Kred is Measurable Influence
Kred is composed of two scores: Influence and Outreach. We selected these because they reflect Trust and Generosity, the foundations of strong relationships.
Influence is the ability to inspire action. We measure this through by assessing how many retweets, replies, mentions and new follows a person receives. It is scored on a 1,000 point scale.
Outreach reflects generosity in engaging with others and helping them spread their message. We measure this through your retweets, replies and mentions of others. Your Outreach score is cumulative and will always increase. It is scored in Outreach Levels. The current top score is 11, and this will increase infinitely as scores accumulate because we believe the capacity for generosity is infinite!
See your Kred today at http://kred.com
- Moving from an influencer to an advocate – great example from United
- PeopleBrowsr and Twitter settle Firehose dispute
- The Santiago Swallow experiment proves that fact checking on social media is now becoming even more important
- How Kred Works – We love this [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Your Network is Your Kred – Friends of Super Influencer Hermione Way get 10K Kred points